FASD workshop-open training 2018 MRFor community members, social services and mental health professionals.
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
· Have a good understanding of FASD
· Be current with the latest research
· Identify red flags to recognize a person with FASD
· Be knowledgeable of best practices to support individuals with FASD
· Recognize the complex relationship between FASD, mental health, attachment and trauma
· Have knowledge to implement strategies to support individuals with FASD through their lifespan