If you are looking for information and support you will find it on these pages. Here you can read about:
- Why diagnostic, prevention, education, intervention and support, and justice considerations are important
- What facts about people affected by FASD do service providers (e.g. health professionals, teachers, social workers, police officers, soccer coaches, judges) and families need to take into consideration
- What accommodations service providers and families need to make
- What supports are helpful
- What services (e.g. diagnostic services, respite services, support groups) are available
- What resources and links are available
Learn what to expect during a diagnostic assessment, effective strategies to prevent alcohol use in pregnancy, what accommodations can help students in the classroom, the importance of respite and self care, and what justice services are available.
Please choose the service area of interest from the menu on the left.